Sunday, April 14, 2013

100th Post!!!

Happy 100th Post!!!


It feels like it took me a REALLY long time to get to this number (because it did!)... but I am glad that I kept  this blog going. I'm especially proud of myself for updating, even when I didn't want to.

I know I haven't checked in almost ALL weekend, and its KILLING me, because I have had some very exciting things go on this weekend that I want to talk about!!! However, I do not have the time to do it now, so I am just going to give a quick Recap.

Friday: Went for a short run, went to see my therapist and had my first appointment with the dietitian (MIND BLOWN). Went to the call center and was able to be of service to 4 people who needed help, went to an excellent meeting in Burbank that showed me some scary things. Spent the evening in a hot tub with my boyfriend ;)

Saturday: Went to a great morning meeting, went for a lovely run in Griffith Park, Got to go to an Amazing wedding!!! Will let the pictures speak for themselves!







Sunday: Went for a 10.8 mile group run, relaxed with the family, did some reading for school at Starbucks, went to dinner with my bestie, Talia, and then took her to the airport and finished off with a meeting.

See... very busy and yet, VERY productive... and ALL ABSTINENT :) I'm hoping that I'll be able to write more about the dietitian and the therapist later, but for now, you get my AEIOU's

A- YES!
E- 10.8 miles, baby!
I- I took it easy, bought myself some new running songs, did some homework, enjoyed dinner with my friend, shared at a meeting, fueled myself, cleaned out my car!!!
O- I checked in on several fellows, drove a friend to the airport, shared the information I got from the dietitian with several people
U- I am currently working a tri-level recovery program. Mentally- I am able to recognize my cognitive distortions and correct most of them, Physical- I am able to accept that I need to fuel myself with more food, and feed myself accordingly to keep myself satisfied. Spiritually- I am able to trust in the unconditional love of my HP and allow him to lead me down the path that he has chose for me. 

Have a great night :)


No comments:

Post a Comment