Sunday, July 1, 2012

Training Day 1

I can not believe it is already almost the 4th of July, and that I have a 7am race :/. However, my preparation is in full swing.


Today was a "Cross Training day" which means doing an exercise activity that other than walking/ running. Since it was so hot by the time I got motivated to move, I decided to stay indoors and take a "Ride" on my stationary bike for 45 minutes. Since I often get bored on the stationary bike, I had the bright idea to do 3 sets of 15 rep arm exercises with a 5lb weight. It made the time go by MUCH faster, and my arms are actually pretty sore.


I have a 5 mile run scheduled for the following two days to get me prepped forrace morning, but for tonight, I am fueling with a delicious dinner: Yam, tofu, squash, broccoli and cauliflower!!!!! Yuuuuum!

















No comments:

Post a Comment