Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Three Things Tuesday

1. Day 1 of "Stop the Fat Talk" was a mini success. When a good friend of mine, who hadn't seen me in a month said, "Hey, you're lookin' skinny"... I immediately wanted to deter it. However, I stopped my self and responded with a, "Why Thank You. I've been working out really hard lately." It Felt AMAZING!!! 


2. In an effort to make a healthy lifestyle change I am trying to find activities other than grabbing food or drinks with friends. Today, I took a nice 3 mile sunset walk with a friend I had not seen in awhile. I think it was one of the best times the two of us has had together in quite some time.

3. So far, I have raised $30 dollars (not including my initial 20) for my Operation Jack Marathon!!! Thank You to Elise Lobenstein and Irene Ajemyan for your donations. Just $100 more to go!!!

I have a 10 mile run in the morning and should be asleep! I'll let you all know how it goes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment