Thursday, September 13, 2012

Three Things Thursday

Greetings, Salutations, and Happy Thursday to you all!!!

Yesterday was a hot mess for me... I over ate, I had a hard time getting in just 30 minutes of cardio, and my internship was frustrating as all H.E. Double Hockey Sticks!!! (I'm working with teenagers now, so I'm trying to work on my horribly foul mouth).

That is why I am...

1. First and Foremost, Thankful that today is a brand new day!!! Sometimes it is so easy to get hung up on the small stuff, and I just have to realize that that day is over, and today is a new day. With a new day, brings new snacks :) I am thankful for these little gems I picked up at Trader Joe's yesterday.

I haven't tried them yet, but they look absolutely delicious. I think my first experiment with them will be with Greek Yogurt :)

2. I am thankful that the stupid Human Development exam that I took is OVER. We haven't even had a class yet, and we are being tested. Personally, I think that type of stuff should be illegal. I made it through the proficiency exam, and am praying that I passed it. I really dont want to have to take it again :/

3. I am thankful that today was day one of Marathon Training!!! I was asked to complete a 30 minute easy run of 3-4 miles. I ended up running for 35 minutes and running 3.85 miles. I'm really trying to follow the guidelines set up for myself. You can view my race plan at the link below.

http://www.actionaid.org.uk/_content/documents/Marathon%20schedule.pdf

I had to do some shifting of days, but I think I got it all figured out now. Tomorrow I'm scheduled for a 50 minute moderate run. I'm hoping to get up early and get it done first thing in the morning... but with my track record... we'll see how that goes :/

Do you have any new favorite treats or snacks?!

No comments:

Post a Comment