Thursday, May 23, 2013

Quick Shit!!!

Hello! It's been a really long day. I've been up since 5am.... So you're getting the short version tonight. It was a great day, and I'm really excited to write more about it tomorrow for you.

A- Yes! This is what I ate today...

Thursday

Breakfast:
3 egg whites, kale and bell pepper, avocado, Flatbread and Salsa

Side of Berries
Snack 1:
Banana and Almond butter with coffee





Lunch:
Chocolate milk

Oatmeal with almonds, coconut, honey, cinnamon and milk
Snack 2:
Mediterranean Salad (veggies, lettuce, 1 cup beans, feta cheese, olives and dressing
*This salad was AMAZING!!!
Dinner:
Greek Yogurt
and cereal


And this is my food for Tomorrow :)
Friday
3 egg whites, kale, veggies, avocado, , salsa, olives, and feta cheese

Banana, ½ cup oats with water and protein powder (I ran out of soy milk, but REALLY want oatmeal tomorrow morning)
Nectarine,coffee and almonds
Rice, Veggies and Tofu
Greek Yogurt and Cereal
Homemade vegetarian soup & Flatbread.

(I've been in a "recipe" mode. This is my first time making soup... Stay tuned for reviews!)


E- I ran 4.28 miles in 35 minutes (treadmill speedwork). and 15 minutes on the rowing machine and then stretched for about 5 or so minutes. I made sure to take the elevator everywhere I went

I- I completed my project on time, I was attentive and participatory during class, I scheduled time to meet with my sponsor, I visited my Grandparents, I took myself to a meeting, I prayed to my Higher Power

O- I made 2  successful outreach calls and left 3 voicemails to fellows. I also text two fellows.

U- That the only thing I have control over is my willingness to turn things over to my Higher Power. I am not flying solo in life and I must have faith that he wants what is best for me and that he will take care of those things that are beyond my control. The first step is opening up the communication lines :)

That's all folks.... it's time for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment