Thursday, August 2, 2012

Saying So-Long to Sandra!!!

Today is my Monday... and man did it feel like it. Working in a crisis residential facility, the first week of the month is ALWAYS difficult... but add on a full moon (and some PMS) and you've got a recipe for disaster! I literally do not think I stopped working for my entire 10 hour day!!!

But it was all worth it, because we had a wonderful going away Happy Hour scheduled for our MFT intern, Sandra, after work. I basically looked at it as though we were making sure we had enough reason to enough reason to need a drink at the end of our shifts.

A bunch of us girls headed to Chili's to celebrate in honor of Sandra being an Amazing intern at our site.





Words cannot express how much I am going to miss having this girl at work with me on Thursdays. Sandra, you are an amazing person I have been so lucky to have the opportunity to work with you for the short period of time that I did. I wish you all the luck and success in you new position at Didi Hirsch OC.

I am tired and off to bed... night night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment