Sunday, August 12, 2012

A Case of the Lazzzzzzzies

Happy Sunday Everyone!

I hope you enjoyed your last day of freedom before you have to return to the work world... I know I did :) And how did I spend it, you ask?!?!

BEING THE LAZIEST GIRL ON THE PLANET!!!

OK... maybe not "THE" laziest, but I got pretty lazy today. I stayed in bed until 9:45 today, which means it was WAAAY too hot to try to go out and run 5 miles. Plus, I was a little sore from my big run yesterday and my big toe was hurting really bad. I have a HUGE blister on the outside of my right big toe that I accidentally popped yesterday. It's gotten pretty angry with me and is letting me know that it is NOT OK.

I didn't blow my workout of completely (Lord knows I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I did). I decided that I was going to do a smaller run on the treadmill instead. Normally, this wouldn't be a big deal, except for the fact that I HATE running on the treadmill.


For some reason, it literally makes me want to punch a wall! I know I have bitched about them before... but I really mean it when I say I hate them. But, I imagine that all good runners prefer to run outdoors... right?!?!

Either way, I managed to squeak out a 3.6 mile run/walk and was satisfied with my workout for the day :) Not my best performance ever... but hey I got out of bed... you cant expect much more from me right now.

After my run... I sat around, took a nap, and eventually got ready to go to work. (this seems to be becoming a very bad habit of mine). I had every intention of jumping in the pool at some point... but I just never made it :(

For Lunch, I tried something new... sorta. I made a tofu and veggie sandwich with sweet potato wedges :)



I'm  not sure that I would make it again, but I did the job. I was actually REALLY full after finishing it... which is insane because I was STARVING while cooking it. I also had some grapes and cherries while I was cooking and after I ate. Come to think of it... I had a REALLY big lunch.

When I was putting my dinner together to head to work, I had the most Bizarre thing happen... THERE WAS NO PEANUT BUTTER IN MY HOUSE!!!



I do not think that in my 26 years of existence that anything like this has ever happened before. and I hope that it never happens again!!! I ended up having to go out and buy some more (obviously) so I would up picking up a Jar of Laura's Natural Peanut butter. I think I like it, but it is going to take some getting used to. 

For dinner I made one of my Summer Salads. For my late evening snack I tried something new...


This was from yesterday.. I did not have a nectarine tonight :(


A Flax seed whole wheat tortilla with Laura's Natural Peanut Butter and some strawberries/blueberries and a glass of Chocolate Almond Milk. I have been cravings so many delicious things lately, and I don't know what to do. I feel like my caloric intake is increasing, and I'm still HUNGRY!!! I don't know if I have just been under feeding my system this whole time, or if I am over feeding it now?!?!

It's moments like these that I wish I had a bowl of ice cream a Personal Trainer.

Either way... I'm 5 days away from vacation time/ race day and I'm just biding my time until it comes.


What would you do if you had no Peanut Butter left!?!?!
Do you prefer outside runs or indoor runs?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment