Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Once Upon a Tuesday...

Greetings and Salutations!!!

I am so happy to say that I am updating my blog from the comfort of my own bed :) For whatever reason, I was VERY exhausted today, and found it nearly impossible to get out of my sleepy phase.

It might have something to do with the fact that yesterday was Columbus Day and I had it off, so it KINDA felt like a Monday.


If you don't find this cute... you have issues!!!
The fact that it was actually a Tuesday, meant that I had to be in school all day :(. Before Class started, I went and picked up my Fitness Pass from the UCLA recreation center so that I could begin taking the group exercise classes :) I was hoping to take advantage of the spin class today... but my timing was off all day! I did manage to find a spin class bike though, that had pre recorded Spinning Classes on it, so you could follow the instructor. I did that for 35 minutes, and then milled around the weights for a bit. I did all shoulders and chest, because I have 45 minutes of hill repeats to do tomorrow (my Favorite.... NOT!!!)

I'm not sure how everyone else feels, but after I do a long run, I am always INSATIABLE the following day. After lunch, it felt like I got hungry every 30 minutes or so. Thank God I had this GIANT orange I grabbed as a last minute thought this morning.

Biggest orange in the world!!!
Getting home late also did not help my hunger. I'm trying to be very conscious of my "true" hunger feelings to try to avoid a binge. I think I've done pretty well so far, but I still ave a long way to go.

After a long day of class, I am now enjoying some mindless television :). Law and Order: SVU... what would I do without you. I also have an Episode of Once Upon A Time that I can't wait to watch.
 
If you haven't seen it... please do. I HIGHLY recommend it. Well, that is if you like fairy tales, amazing story lines, and fantastic costuming :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment