Thursday, August 9, 2012

A Boring Thursday

Happy Thursday, Everyone!!!

You are officially less than 24 hours away from the weekend... SCORE!!!

Today was a Monday for me, but that doesn't mean you cant enjoy your end of the week :) My day was like most of my days. Woke up early, went to work,  got some overtime and came home to work out. I even had my usual salad...I've been on such a summer salad kick. I think it's because they're easy to make, quick to eat and filling.

I had to eat my salad on the run today, because I had to travel for work... I almost forgot to take a picture. My Salad has so many colors, it almost looks like a rainbow!!!

Now for the good stuff... My workout!

Today was a cross-training day and of course, I wanted to mix it up. I had been indoors at work ALL day, so I really wanted to be outside. The only problem was it was still 90 degrees outside when I got home at 7:20pm!!! So, I did what made the most sense and mixed up another CIRCUIT BUSTER!!!

I took my stationary bike outside and placed it by the pool... I bet you can see where this is going.

I started with 10 minutes on the bike and then hopped in the pool to do 12 laps (basically I swam for 5 minutes). I did then 3 times and ended with another 10 minutes on the bike. I swear, I was having my own spin class in the backyard.My iPod was reading my workout PERFECTLY!!! Listening to Ne-yo/Calvin Harrs's- "Let's Go" put me right in the zone! I couldn't believe how fast I was pedaling. Then right after that got to have some Rhianna and I finished off with Madonna's "Ray of Light".... it was an amazing cross-training work out.

For dinner... I also had my usual and for desert I grabbed some chocolate almond milk, graham crackers, and a tablespoon of peanut butter. It hit the spot.

Now I'm enjoying the Olympic Games as I try to drift off to dream land :)

No comments:

Post a Comment